Lift your expressions
A bespoke solution combining two Hyaluronic Acid volumizers: TEOSYAL® ULTRA DEEP and TEOSYAL RHA® 4, designed to restore loss of volume while preserving your patient’s natural facial expression.
The Teoxane Approach
In aesthetic medicine most patients expect to obtain natural-looking and balanced outcomes1.
To do so, it is essential to perform a full face assessment considering static face and animation.
When it comes to hyaluronic acid (HA) filler injections, practitioners must also select an adapted and efficient technique to inject the filler in the right location to enable it to follow the natural movements of the face.
TEOXANE has developed a unique and scientific approach to allow physicians to get optimized results based on these principles:
Working with our expertises and the TEOXANE Approach we have designed two volumisers, TEOSYAL® ULTRA DEEP2* and TEOSYAL RHA® 43** in order to give you the flexibility to offer bespoke tailored made treatment for your patients.
Anatomy & patient assessment
Deep Fat compartments 4-6
•are static (adherent to the bone)
• provide structural support to the mid cheek
•are subjected to atrophy with ageing
Superficial fat compartments 4-8
• are mobile and move with muscle activity, and this dynamism contributes to facial expressiveness
• are subjected to selective hypertrophy or atrophy with ageing
The Multilayering Technique
A bespoke solution combining two Hyaluronic Acid volumizers: TEOSYAL ® PureSense Ultra Deep and TEOSYAL RHA® 4, designed to restore loss of volume while preserving your patient’s natural facial expression.
Your patient deserves a solution that fits the complexity of their unique face.
Two complementary volumizers
LIFT & PROJECTION
Perfectly adapted to providing deep structural support with optimal lifting capacity allowing you to address volume loss and deep sagging2,9.
“There is no other product that can retain its shape and size like ULTRA DEEP because there isn't anything else like it on the market.” 10
Dr. Benji Dhillon, Plastic surgeon specialised in aesthetic medicine, UK
HIGH G’ (elasticity/firmness),
Compared to other volumizers, Ultra Deep* maintains a higher capacity for lift and projection.
- Structural support to deep facial layers
- Restoration of volume loss2
- Long term lifting effect clinically demonstrated up to 18 months13
- High lifting capacity
- Syringe format of 1.2 mL
Indicated for soft volume enhancement and facial dynamism to facilitate natural-looking facial expressions of your patients thanks to its rheological properties3,11.
"TEOSYAL RHA® 4 is a filler that was developed specifically for volume replacement in dynamic and extended areas of the face. It provides harmonious and natural corrections, particularly in areas subjected to muscle movements and facial dynamics.” 12
Dr. Maria Vittoria Giatti, MD, Plastic Surgeon, Italy
ABILITY TO MAINTAIN ITS STRUCTURE
- Dynamic volumizing
- Restoring loss of volume in dynamic areas
- Long term lifting effect up to 18 months13
- Optimal integration14,15
- Ease of injection13
- Syringe format of 1.2 mL (Depending on the country registration, TEOSYAL RHA® 4 exists in 1 mL)
a. MoD: Degree of modification (Measured by NMR)
Every patient is unique
The Multilayering technique helps reducing the amount of product. It means you will need in the deep layers a product that will provide a structural support with high lifting capacity. In the superficial layer you will use a volumizer dedicated for the movement. So we don’t need to overfill one of the layer to get the same outcome. This is the secret of this Multilayering technique. 16
Results from experts
Teosyal® ULTRA DEEP: chin area, supraperiosteal (0.7 mL)
TEOSYAL RHA® 4: chin area, subcutaneous (2.4 mL)
Courtesy of Dr. Sandrine SEBBAN
When it comes to the lower face Multilayering is just as suitable!
TEOSYAL® ULTRA DEEP: cheekbones, temples (2.4 mL)
TEOSYAL RHA® 4: cheeks, temples (1.2 mL)
Courtesy of Dr. Patrick TREVIDIC
Skin care routine
COMPLEMENT HA# VOLUMIZING TREATMENT BY TREATING THE SURFACE OF THE SKIN
Targeted aftercare routine designed to maximize skin hydration, firmness, and tonicity while providing an anti-wrinkle effect.
- RHA Resilient hyaluronic acid®
- Dermo-Restructuring Complex
- Cocktail of amino acids, antioxidants
#Hyaluronic Acid ##Also available for dry skin
In today’s world, beauty is no longer a question of age. Women want their beauty to last into the future and to reflect their personalities. At TEOXANE Laboratories our focus has always been to be the global expert in the development of hyaluronic acids – keeping innovation, quality and safety at the heart of everything we do!
*Ultra Deep = Teosyal® PureSense Ultra Deep - ** RHA® 4 = Teosyal RHA® 4.
TEOSYAL® PureSense ULTRA DEEP and TEOSYAL RHA® 4 are trademarks of the firm TEOXANE SA. These products are gels that contain hyaluronic acid, and
0.3% by weight of lidocaine hydrochloride (local anesthetic can induce a positive reaction to anti-doping tests). In the case of known hypersensitivity to
lidocaine and/or amide local anaesthetic agents, we recommend not use lidocaine-containing products and please refer to products without lidocaine.
TEOSYAL® PureSense Ultra Deep exists also without lidocaine : TEOSYAL® ULTRA DEEP.
TEOSYAL® PureSense ULTRA DEEP and TEOSYAL RHA® 4 are class III medical devices and are regulated health product bearing the CE marking (CE2797)
under this regulation. For professional use only. Please refer to instructions for use. The product availability depends on registration, please contact your local
distributor. Please inform the manufacturer TEOXANE of any side effects or any claim as soon as possible to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The TEOXANE Cosmeceutical range are cosmetic products according to European regulation 1223/2009. Cosmetic products are not designed to be
- Michaud T, et al. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2015; 14(1): 9–21.
- TEOSYAL® PureSense Ultra Deep – instruction for use.
- TEOSYAL RHA® 4 –instruction for use.
- Cotofana S. et al. Facial Plast Surg. 2016; 32:253-260.
- Toledo Avelar LE. et al.. Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2017; 5(4):e1297.
- Ramanadham R. & Rohrich R. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2015; 136:49S-55S.
- Rorhich and Pessa, Plast Reconstr Surg 2012; 129(1):274–5.
- Schenck et al., 2018. Plast Reconstr Surg; 141:1351-1359
- Data on file. Internal report RDRE 2015 » (Rheological analysis of Volumizers Ultra Deep/RHA4/Lyft /Voluma).
- Selling Excellence Model Video By Dr Dhillon 2019 - Available on demand.
- Data on file. Teosyal® RHA keeps its mechanical properties on a large range of strain or stress contraints - Report Rheological characterizations of hyaluronic acid gels.
- Dr Giatti. A global approach to natural beauty – The new era of the “liquid scalpel”. Avant Garde N°06.2018.
- Rzany B, et al. Dermatol Surg. 2019;45(10):1304-1314.
- Kaufman-Janette J, et al. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2019;10.1111/jocd.13100.
- Micheels P, et al. J Drugs Dermatol. 2017;16(2):154-161.
- Interview Dr Patrick Trevidic Mai 2020 – Available on demand.
- Sundaram et al., J Drugs Dermatol. 2018; 17(4),442-450.
- Data on file. Study report FU.04.C_2013/618. In vivo evaluation of the anti-ageing efficacy of a cosmetic product (in Vivo test performed on 30 volunteers during 28 days by an independent laboratory.) 2013.